- 2 Whole Trevalli (or snapper) filleted and skinned
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Spring Onion
- 1 Cup Diced Cucumber
- 1 x Cup diced Tomatoes (without seeds and Pulp)
- 6 Limes (or lemons) depending on taste
- 1 Can KARA COCONUT CREAM
- Cold water to dilute if cream is too thick or reduce Coconut Cream Qty.
- Fresh Chillies (to taste)
Putting it all together …
- Chop up fish fillets into about 1cm pieces and place in a bowl
- Squeeze limes (lemons) onto fish and add about a tablespoon of salt.(I love using Coarse Himalayan Pink Salt)
- Cover and leave in the fridge for about 30mins (or less time depending on how “raw” you prefer the fish to be).
- Drain fish of the lime/salt liquid and add Cucumber, Spring inions, Tomatoes and KARA COCONUT CREAM and gently mix altogether.
- Add more Lime, salt and chillies to taste.
- For an Asian Flavour … add a tablespoon of fresh chopped Coriander for something a little different.
Impress your family serving this at your next BBQ or even at a party as hors d’oeuvres in a shot
glass with cubes of deep fried taro